Nestled in the heart of Berry, this luxurious north-facing weatherboard home sits alongside a captivating Jacaranda tree and camellia hedge, which gives complete privacy and creates an oasis for its owners.
This home has been lovingly restored, sympathetically updated and immaculately maintained to evoke a sense of enduring elegance.
It is ideally located less than eight minutes' walk to the shops of Berry with easy access to schools, cafes, and the railway station. The beaches of Gerroa are only a short drive away.
Sitting on a large corner block in Clarence Street, this property, which was once a three-bedroom abode, has been transformed into a five-bedroom, two-kitchen, three-bathroom home with modern fittings and elegant finishing touches.
Recent updates include new timber flooring to entrance and hallways, renovated bathrooms and laundry, Velux skylights, plantation shutters, internal wall cladding, and more.
Attached is a spacious Granny flat or fifth bedroom, with a large walk-in robe and combined bathroom/ laundry. The granny flat comes with an elegant cook's kitchen, freestanding Smeg oven, and ample storage space.
The perfect multipurpose modern family home or a fabulous holiday retreat, the property includes an alluring saltwater solar-heated pool to enjoy throughout the warmer months. This outside space features a travertine tile and grey ironbark decking, fenced with glass, and surrounded by a Viburnum hedge.
This property offers;
- Gorgeous verandahs with perfect north-easterly aspect
- An open-plan living area, immersed in natural light, flowing to the garden
- A designer kitchen with walk-in pantry and Calcutta stone bench
- a luxe laundry with Carrara marble herringbone tiles
- A resort-style pool with travertine tiles and timber surrounds to enjoy the warming northerly sun
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and sleek ensuite
- Backyard fully fenced for kids or pets
- Ducted zoned air conditioning
- A sought-after location close to everything Berry has to offer.
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport