Emanating a relaxed tropical Queensland feel, complete with palms, coastal breeze and architectural style, 1 Cooke Place in Gerringong is a property that embraces the best aspects of a coastal lifestyle with a stunning ocean and rural aspect.
Positioned on a corner block on the high-side of a quiet yet centrally located cul-de-sac street, this generously proportioned family home is just minutes walk to the village center or the ever-popular Boat Harbour swimming pool. Master built to a high standard the property is staged over three levels with a vast open plan kitchen, living and dining area at the heart of the home.
Upon entering the property your gaze is immediately drawn towards the magnetic beauty of the pastoral and ocean backdrop framing the main kitchen and living area. Outside, the spacious tiled balcony makes for the perfect extension of an already abundant indoor living space, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. The private pool area is seamlessly connected to the home via a protected decked courtyard which flanks the eastern side of the home, a further extension of the indoor-outdoor theme so comfortably at play.
On the top floor you will find a private parents retreat complete with ocean views, ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Depending on your needs, the ground floor of the property can easily function as an additional living area, teenage retreat, or a completely independent living space with kitchenette, private balcony and separate access, which adds a level of versatility that cannot be overstated.
Please call me as only an inspection will reveal everything this property has to offer.
* Master built by highly regarded local builder, Quine Building
* Fully self contained studio on ground floor
* Quality windows & doors
* Louvered windows featured throughout
* Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring
* Leafy, tightly held pocket of town.
* Subfloor room/access for additional storage
* Split system air conditioning on all levels
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Gated rear and side yards
* Feature windows
* Salt water in-ground concrete pool
* Short walk to Boat Harbour pool & village center
* Oversized remote DLUG
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport