Positioned on the oceanfront in the heart of Werri Beach this purpose built beach house offers laid-back beachside living, whilst adding the perfect amount of sophistication creating a space you simply will not want to leave.
The property features 9 foot white timber paneled walls throughout with twin 15 foot cathedral ceilings and hardwood timber floors upstairs, and exposed rafters with tile flooring throughout the downstairs quarters.
Upstairs, open plan living gives way to the generously sized balcony where you will enjoy all-season alfresco dining or lounging with wrap around glass allowing ocean views from headland to headland. The perfectly positioned cantilevered window bed beckons for an afternoon nap or to soak up the north easterly view. Depending on the level of privacy you require, handsome 9 foot retractable barn doors cleverly partition the master bedroom, adding an element of old-world charm and versatility, pleasantly complementing the overall coastal feel.
The three downstairs bedrooms are serviced by two bathrooms and a full butlers pantry making entertaining guests on the back patio by the fire pit and rear TV room a delight. An over-sized double garage with attic storage and a workshop provides abundant storage for bikes, surfboards and beach equipment.
• Gas fireplace
• Electric wall mounted heating throughout
• Remote DLUG with attic storage & workshop
• Remote gate access
• Two outdoor hot/cold showers
• 5000 L rainwater tank in undercroft wet storage area
• Retractable exterior plantation shutters
• 1200mm Smeg oven
• Asphalt shingle tile roofing / timber cladding
• Enclosed balcony with separate sitting & dining
• Views of both north & south headlands
• Across the road from Werri Beach bike path
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Open Fire Place