Perfectly situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and located near Kiama Heights and Easts Beach, we present two Torrens Title townhouses with a difference.
Newly completed and stylishly appointed, 57 & 57A Surfleet Place Kiama offer the discerning buyer a lot more than your average townhouse. As you enter the property you will immediately notice the generous width of the entryway and main staircase which amplifies the abundant sense of light and space. Fully retractable bifold doors separate the main open plan kitchen, living and dining area from the oversized tiled balcony with raked ceilings and classic rural views over paddocks and scenic Saddleback Mountain. Each property offers a rear North-facing paved courtyard adjoining the second rear living area with stairs leading up to the fully fenced terraced back yard with side access.
It's the collusion of thoughtful details that sets these modern townhouses apart from their peers. Among a long list features you'll be sure to note the freestanding bath tub with stunning copper floor standing mixer taps, the Caesar Stone kitchen counter tops and stylish pendant lighting, modern tiled splash backs, quality cabinetry and Bosch appliances. Both properties have been tastefully landscaped and new turf laid; there is literally nothing left to do.
Located an easy five minute drive from the Kiama CBD, the property is a short distance from boutique shops, contemporary restaurants, cafes and the weekly Farmers Markets.
• Oversized cement tiled balcony with escarpment views
• Subterranean rain water tanks - 5000L
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Fenced rear north facing courtyard & terraced lawn
• Fully retractable bi-fold doors on balcony/living
• Caesar Stone counter tops & modern tiled splash backs
• Extra wide entryway & stair case / interior stairs
• Stylish copper freestanding tap fixtures throughout
• FTTP NBN ready
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools