Centrally located in the sought-after Minnamurra enclave, this impeccably presented and low maintenance master-built home invites effortless living in a relaxed coastal style with glimpses of the ocean and the river.
Designed to take in the North - Easterly aspect engulfing the property in sunlight and the coastal breeze, the open plan living and dining flows to the modern galley kitchen which features Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs and integrated appliances, creating a stylish and modern appeal.
The home features three bedrooms, two of which are oversized. The upstairs master retreat features floor to ceiling windows amplifying natural light with views of Minnamurra headland, a private deck, ensuite and walk in robe. The main living area overlooks a small outdoor area with a low maintenance yard, with space for entertaining.
This property has been finished thoughtfully with premium doors, fittings and fixtures throughout.
• Stone benchtops with integrated Meile appliances and glass splashback
• Mercina Martino spa bath to master ensuite
• Floating staircase with beautiful Australian Hardwood treads
• Premium Hanlon double hung windows throughout
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Solar booster gas hot water system
• Undercover outdoor alfresco dining and entertaining
• Walk to the local Café, train station, boat ramp, school and golf club
• Covered outdoor entertainment area alternatively could be used as a boat
Close to Transport
Close to Schools